ELEANOR IS AVAILABLE TO SPEAK AT:
- DAR – “Making Genealogy Come Alive” – In 1635 a God-loving family left Wales for America to escape religious persecution, thus a Christian, patriotic heritage is passed down from generation to generation.
- BOY SCOUTS
Councils – Recruitment
Troops – Legacy of Scouting
Scout Shops – Book signings
Elementary and Jr. High – “A Quest for History” – enjoying history while learning the character traits of early America.
Sr. High - “Becoming an Author” – from ideas of writing to the “nuts and bolts” of publishing.
College – Yesterday’s Sociology – the way characters interacted with in their society.
Home Educators - “How to Make History Come Alive”
- CHURCHES – “Becoming Christian Leaders” – our church of tomorrow is our youth of today
- CIVIC ORGANIZATIONS – “Inspiring our Youth” through scholarships
- BOOK STORES – book signings in most major bookstores and book fairs
- TV-RADIO – nation wide campaign