Eleanor Clark’s Passion
As a Scout Advocate, Eleanor Clark is on a personal mission to help recruit one million new Boy Scouts so that a nation can be changed for the better. She is a third generation Scouting grandmother and it is her passion to instill in our youth the timeless truths of faith and patriotism, and the love of God, home, and country.
Top 5 Reasons for boys to join the Boy Scouts of America
- Learn exciting skills, like knot tying, and fire building
- Meet new friends while you explore and camp
- Wear cool gear, and eat great camp food
- Play sports, and enjoy activities
- Have fun while learning responsibility and building character
Joining the Boys Scouts is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Click the following link
- Find a local Scout meeting
- Call, or stop by to see what it’s all about
Values kids gain:
As a Boy Scout, you’ll learn values that will last a lifetime! What better way to help a kid learn responsibility!
A Scout is: